NEWARK, Del: , Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global metallized barrier film market was worth US$1.97 billion in 2021 and is expected to be worth US$3.47 billion by the end of from the year 2032 to a CAGR of 5.3% from 2022 to 2032.
Metallized barrier films are increasingly being used in various end-use industries such as electronics, food and beverage, personal and home care, and pharmaceuticals, especially after regulations were put in place stringent regarding the use of plastics. Also, the growing demand for convenience foods instead of busy lifestyles is catalyzing the metallized barrier films market.
The major advantage of metallized barrier films is that they do not undergo any reaction with packaged foods, being chemically inert. Thus, the foodstuff could keep the authenticity in terms of taste and flavor. The films offer protection against UV rays, humidity and oxidation.
Metallized barrier films are an essential part of vertical packaging. They act as a good replacement for aluminum foil, give a shiny metallic look. In addition, they are economical and lightweight.
With microwave cooking making the rounds, the demand for metallized films is bound to grow stronger in the years to come. In addition, ready-to-eat foods are in demand in sachet form. This is another reason for the growth of the metallized barrier film market.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4142
Governments in several countries have established strict laws to control the use of metallized barrier films in the vertical automotive industry. It is a known fact that vehicle windows with metallic films installed are subject to reductions in VLT (Visible Light Transmission). This factor could compromise visibility on the roads. These factors could restrain the metallized barrier films market. Future Market Insights has gone through these facts with insights in its latest market research titled “Metallized Barrier Films Market”.
Key Takeaways from the Metallized Barrier Films Market
- North America holds the largest market share owing to the fact that the United States provides high-performance and cutting-edge medicines across the world and also a growing inclination for packaged foods.
- The EU is led by Germany as the country is not only home to niche participants but end consumers are proving to be more benevolent when it comes to health awareness. Growing geriatric population is another factor driving the metallized barrier film market in Germany.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the fastest growth in the metallized barrier film market as millennials increasingly turn to packaged food.
- BOPP metallized barrier films would be used to manufacture capacitors in the vertical electronics sector.
“The ban on plastics is expected to drive the growth of the metallized barrier films market over the forecast period,” says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
- Cosmo Films, in September 2020, came up with a new BOPP-based transparent thermal lamination antimicrobial film, which, as the name suggests, is effective against germs.
- Amcor has its AmLite in metal-free packaging technology. AmLite runs on PFM’s horizontal Shamal machine. It has been a top earner since October 2015.
- Mondi’s BarrierPack line offers higher performance laminates and films with numerous layers for home and personal care, food and beverage, pet care and various other FMCG markets.
- Clifton Packaging Group specializes in oven safe films, printed films, plain films, lidding films, demetallized films, barrier films, metallized films and thermoformed films.
- Bemis bMET from Bemis Company comes in blown and metallized films, known to give 2-ply laminations the advantages of 3-ply films by reducing material costs by 20%.
Visit for personalization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-4142
What does the report cover?
- Future Market Insights offers an exclusive perspective and various real-time insights on the Metallized Barrier Films market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment from 2016 to 2021 and projections for 2022 to 2032.
- The study is based on material (polyethylene, BOPP, polypropylene, aluminum, polyamide, PVDC, EVOH, etc.), by barrier (low barrier, medium barrier, high barrier and ultra high barrier) and by end use (food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, electronics, homecare and personal care) and by application (sachets, blister core strips, shrink wraps, stretch wraps, pouches and lids).
Metallized Barrier Film Market Outlook by Category
- low barrier
- medium barrier
- high barrier
- Ultra High Barrier
By end use:
- Food and drinks
- Home Care
- Personal care
- Blister base strips
- Shrink films
- Stretch films
View full report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/metalized-barrier-films-market
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market definition
3. Key trends and success factor
3.1. Key trends impacting the market
OCD to be Continued …
Additional Support for Purchasing This Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/4142
Discover FMI’s extensive coverage in chemicals and materials:
Recycled Concrete Aggregate Market Size: The global Recycled Concrete Aggregate market size is anticipated to be valued at US$8,775.81M in 2022 and is projected to reach US$16,785.4M by 2032. The Recycled Concrete Aggregate sales are expected to grow at a CAGR stable at 6.7% from 2022 to 2032.
Cocoa Polyphenols Market Demand: The global cocoa-based polyphenols market is estimated to be worth around US$87.1 million by 2022, accelerating with a CAGR of 5.8% by 2022-2032. The cocoa-based polyphenols market size is expected to reach a valuation of approximately US$153.2 million by the end of 2032.
Activated Bleaching Earth Market Volume: The global Activated Bleaching Earth Market is expected to reach a market valuation of US$2.46 Billion by 2022, accelerating with a moderate CAGR of 5% during the period 2022-2032. The activated bleaching earth market size is expected to be valued at around US$4 billion by 2032.
paraffin wax market analysis: The paraffin wax market is expected to have a stable CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
Silica sand market sales for glass making: With a CAGR of 4.6%, global sales of silica sand for glassmaking are expected to grow from a valuation of US$5,154.8 million in 2021 to US$7,411.7 million by the end of 2029.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR certified business consulting and market research firm, member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Recipient of the 2022 Clutch Leaders Award for high customer score (4.9/5), we have partnered with global companies on their business transformation journey and helped them achieve their business ambitions. 80% of the Forbes 1000 largest companies are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]